When it comes to your sleep quality, one of the most important factors is the mattress that you sleep on. With over 25 years of the average person’s life being spent asleep, you need to make sure this time is spent on a quality mattress – not a cheap, low-quality one. Here at Green Dream Beds, we offer quality organic mattresses that we are able to fully stand behind. While you can get a quality bed made from non-organic materials, there are so many advantages of choosing organic mattresses, including:
- Chemical-free- Did you know that traditional mattresses are often laced with chemicals? PVC, phthalates and fire-retardant are common chemicals that are found in your ordinary mattresses, all of which you can avoid with organic mattresses.
- Hypoallergenic- Organic mattresses are almost always better for people who are prone to allergies, asthma or other breathing problems. Because organic mattresses can be mold, mildew, and dust-mite resistant, you don’t have to worry about sleeping with these allergens.
- Environmentally Friendly- Organic mattresses are sourced from greener materials, don’t use chemicals in manufacturing, and are kinder to the environment overall.
- Comfortable- Organic mattresses can come with custom levels of firmness and are also cooler to sleep on.
- Longevity- Organic mattresses can often outlast their non-organic competition in terms of durability. This makes the higher price tag seen with a quality mattress more sensible when you know it’ll last longer.
To learn more about the advantages of organic mattresses, come and see us today here at Green Dream Beds.